Monday, April 18, 2016

Life After AmeriCorps

Hello, everyone!

I thought I would get back into blogging again during my free time.  I really enjoy being able to write and I think this is a very productive way to do it!

So, from the end of November up until mid-March or so, I spent time recovering from my concussion, taking care of my brain tumor and thyroid problems, and other health concerns I had.  A lot... I know!  But I am very well now!  Even with health problems, I know that God will use it to glorify him.

Once I started to feel a bit better, I began to search a bit for a car so that I could get a job, but things went a bit backwards! At the clinic I go to for a majority of my health, the receptionist whom I have gotten to know over my time there asked if I was looking for a job.  I told her when I got a car I was planning to get a job, so she gave me an application.  I filled out the application for Clinic Reception and turned it in, meanwhile I searched for cars.  I wound up getting a car, and the job! Specifically I spend half of my time working under a wonderful doctor doing her scanning and paperwork stuff, and the other half of my time working in physical therapy helping check in patients, registering them, and keeping all of the rooms cleaned and stocked with supplies!  I'm also, soon to be, going to be a fill in receptionist for the clinic itself.  I'm really enjoying the work a lot!

In my spare time with that, I've been spending a lot of time with God, which I plan to go into in my next blog post, also spending some time with Helen and Nathaniel, and studying- a lot!  I've kept busy, which has been nice!

That's about all for now! Soon, I plan to post about the changed I've experienced with God, which will be a fun topic!







“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"  Matthew 6 :25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment