Monday, May 30, 2016

Adventurous, Fun Weekend!

 Hi guys! I had a three day weekend this week! It was absolutely amazing and I had a blast!

 Friday night I went straight to Missoula to meet up with some friends and go to a homeschool Christian choir concert! It was absolutely amazing! The voices were amazing! There was so much talent in the room that night! Also, it was neat to see so many homeschoolers here! I had no idea!





 The next day I visited a spring right beside the interstate near where we live.  It was gorgeous there and the waterfall- things were breathtaking!  The water was so clear, blue and clean! It was so refreshing visiting there! Later that night, I went out to Starbucks with some friends, went to Kohls, and climbed the Big M! I managed to hit up some awesome clearance sales at Kohls, which I was happy about! As for the Big M, it was incredible! The hike was really rough for me, though! The elevation somehow got to me and made it really hard to breath! Besides that, it was awesome climbing my way up to the top! The trail is steep and goes up in zig zags with a lot of stairs, quite a workout, but a lot of fun!  At the very top, we climbed up to the top of the M itself, where I shot this neat pic of the city and my feet on the M!  After that, we got some ice cream and then headed back to the rest of our vehicles so we could leave for the night! Of course, I stopped at Wendy's to get my favorite green tea to get me home since it was midnight when I left for home!



















On Sunday, I was feeling a bit under the weather so I couldn't go to church.  Later in the day, when I was feeling better my mom and I headed out to check out a mountain.  We drove up into the mountains and saw the most... amazing, unexplainable, unimaginable stuff ever! It was so, so gorgeous! Everything was green, and the plants all foreign to us southerners, making it almost seem like a jungle! Wicked-cool moss grew on the trees and the branches.  We saw some really cool wildlife, too! We saw a freaky bird that we're still trying to figure out what it is! Along with a chipmunk, a groundhog, deer, and some other neat birds. Also... the best of all... bear poop! No, we didn't see the bear, but we totally saw what it left behind!





































After that I spent the rest of the day resting and trying to feel a bit better.

 Monday, I spent the day helping with grocery shopping and getting a few more things I needed, including some awesome summer outfits that I am super excited about!

 All in all, an awesome weekend! I can't wait for more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment