Saturday, October 12, 2013

Montana & Its Beauty

Montana has many beautiful animals.  Here are a few I have recently come across:

Here is a skunk that hid in our garage.  He spent the night there before leaving in the morning.  Luckily the smell wasn't too bad.

 Here is a garter snake we found in the garage.  These two pictures were from after we got him out of the garage. I thought he was really pretty.
 The porcupine below is actually dead, but the picture made him look very alive.  I was surprised by how much he looked like a beaver.  It was cool being able to touch and examine him.

There are many other cool animals here, ones that I do not have pictures of, like eagles and owls.  When I ride my bike, I pass an owl's home.  He is big and beautiful, but I have yet to get a picture of him.  I call him Hedrin (Based on the Harry Potter owl, Hedwig).  With the eagles, I can only guess that that is what it is, but it is massive and matches the pictures. 

Here are some more pictures of neat things I have seen and found while here:


                                        These two pictures below are pelicans, of all things.

Anyways, I hope through this blog I can share the beauty and amazing things that I live around.



Here are some more pictures of the beauty here:





No comments:

Post a Comment