Friday, October 18, 2013

Pictures, Cows, & Food!

Boring part:
I made this hamburger casserole. Haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it comes out good!! First time ever cooking for the family!

Update: I accidentally turned the oven off only minutes after putting it in...Luckily, Mom came up with some ideas to get it to cook quickly.  The recipe was vague so she was able to adjust things. I had a feeling my first time cooking for the family would be complicated...





Cool part!: We got an iPhone, (well, mom did, but I use it way more than she does, so it's hers by name and mine by use! XD). I had planned to get a small camera, but why do that when iPhone has awesome picture taking capabilities?
 
Frost! The camera took amazing pictures of it!
 
Pheasant! They have the most beautiful feathers! And they don't taste bad, either! ;)
^I loved the purple feathers!
Some pretty things Mom picked!
 
 

More cool things!! I was outside looking for our dogs when I heard a bunch of "mooing".  I got my phone and ran across the little road and found this:
 
 
^I feel like I'm in a western film
 ^ When I look at this picture with the "No Trespassing" sign, I can't help but think of God's beautiful creations and then put a No Trespassing sign in front of it.  It makes me think "Don't spoil God's creations."  Anyways, might sound weird, but that's what I think when I see this picture. :-)
 
I ran back to get my big photography camera and the sun was going down.  I was taking pictures when I heard what I thought to be Tiny barking.  I yell her name while she's barking, but then hear a howl at the end of it.  Coyotes.  I couldn't see them, but they were just as loud as the cows and I had just called to them.  I ran for my life. XD
 
 
In other cool news!  Mom went to a Music Teacher thingy-mic-jig and got some awesome pictures!
 
 
We're all sooo jealous!! Luckily we have a chance for snow Sat. Sun. and Mon.  Hope we get some!!

Anyways, been an interesting day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment