Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Autumn's Cold

It is getting colder and colder here.  As to be expected, but the temperatures here already match the dead of winter in Georgia.  We're nervous...  It's only autumn here.  The temperatures aren't even close to what they'll be in the dead of winter.  If we get snow though, I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

I miss biking, between the cold and dry air, it's impossible for me to do it.  I love the wind and the speed and feeling fit.  I'll have to find something else until it gets warm again.  On the bright side, I've been enjoying reading, drinking tea, and sketching a lot more.


 
Another bright side is that the few trees we have here turn the brightest, most beautiful shade of yellow.
 
Hopefully we will adjust to the cold.  It'll be a fun, interesting change.  We have heard two different things, some say there is no snow, others say that there is tons of it.  I'm not sure why people say different things, but I am hoping for tons of snow.  I'd love a White Christmas.
 
Anyways, I hope everybody has a good week and if it is cold where you are, stay warm. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment